Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Between The Pagoda And The Flyingstar

Question:

I had spent a fortune in the FengShui items liked mandarin ducks and PiYao from a shopping Mall in the Klang Valley, after reading the books on the advocacy in placement FengShui. I even bought a jade pagoda the size of torchlight for my son to go to school, hoping that his grade will be improved. However, it ended up nowhere.

So, I was again, reintroduced to a great speaker who speaks during the CNY about astrology and face reading and even spend few thousands in his life courses with empty pages course book, with plenty of other books about FengShui which I had yet to master. But every time, my husband asked, what I had learned, I could only say, FlyingStar and BaZi.

The irony is each time I try to read my Husband chart; I could not able to read it correctly. Similarly so, each time I try to activate the literary star for my son, nothing seems to work? Is there something wrong with me or the pagoda or the FlyingStar?


Answer:

Well, these sorts of complaints are not unusual. It is all in the learning curve. You were introduced to FengShui by someone who is all out to market their products, be it a FengShui object or courses and books. These are products that will NOT make you a master overnight. So, you will continue not able to apply what you had learnt and continue to subscribe for a higher level of courses install to milk you further. Similarly so with the art of placement FengShui where you will continue to buy their merchandise as each of these products has its expiry date and if it is not changed will bring in sheer bad luck for you. Ultimately, you live your life believing that FengShui is all about merchandising and a sole Master who can promise you the world, but not giving you the world.

There is nothing wrong with the pagoda, Flying Star or for the matter, BaZi. The only issue is you are not given the “Key” to apply it effectively. No way, these marketers are going to give it to you as they see you as a milking cow, for their very own prosperity. That is the reason why you do not see the result of your very own application. Next, you will blame it on to yourself as sheer stupidity, as the Master is always right, because they are PERFECT, you are NOT.

Take it as it is at the moment until such time, you have the affinity to meet a genuine master. Stop all that unnecessary investment, which ended up nowhere and it is all with Affinity.

I knew of someone, who has invested her retrenchment benefits, ended up nowhere after going for these courses.
What a pity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails